Take advantage of Start-up Nation Romania Program!
SMART Integration offers consultancy services in order to develop your business plan that fulfill the demands of the Final Methodological Norms for Start-up Nation Romania Program!
Although the Methodological Norms for Start-up Nation Program are published in consultation is expected to be launched at the end of this month.
The guide was launched in public consultation and held until March 15, suffering a number of changes including:
- 100,000 RON for beneficiaries who employs only one person (eligibility condition);
- 200,000 RON for those who employ two people (eligibility criterion).
Opening call: It is estimated for May 2017.
Evaluation and selection: 30 days after the projects registration plus the contracting period.
- Companies will be set up after the approval of Emergency Ordinance Methodological Norms;
- Can be set up by person who is associated in other companies, but the respectively companies do not have to be insolvent or bankrupt;
- The purpose of creating new jobs requires employees lack portability from one existing company to one founded trough Start-up Nation.
Implementing location: Urban or rural environment.
Selection criteria: There are two criteria under discussion, the first reference to selection according to the score obtained and the second one mention that fist person who applies will be favoured.
For more details please contact us at email@example.com